Sunday, August 24, 2008

Met JAPAN YEs when i get back to my hometown


The 1st week back to my hometown...i met 2 japan YEs their names are AIKO MAEDA(17 years old) & SAHO IKEYA(16 years old),both of them are from Aichi-ken, Nagoya,which placed in the middle of JAPAN~Aiko is host by my ex-classmate YY,and Saho is host by a girl call Harn Wei...at 1st me n my friend bought them to TC(teluk cempedak beach) they were very excited,coz in Japan is difficult for them to go to beach...Both of are very cute,me n YY bought Aiko to many places,n we have a lot of joy n fun...YY taught Aiko an english song Bleeding Love,she love this song very very much,she wanted to listen to this song everytime when she get in to my car,n YY will sing together with her~Another day after 2 hours of badminton we went for tennis,unbelieveable we are ironman,and tats my very 1st time to play tennis,n Saho teach me tennis,n we have a great time together...On the last day for them in Kuantan,we had breakfast together,n send them to their 1st host parents from KL at Megaview Hotel...YY Aiko Saho n I cried like shit..damn it i duno why i cry...althought i just meet them for 1 week...i really miss them very much,I m very happy tat spend all the time with both of them... p/s:color of their name coz,Aiko(with green shirt) love pink color & Saho(with pink shirt) love orange color...^^

-wilson-

2 comments:

the chubby dodo said...

hi dear...
glad to see that u're having fun back in your hometown... didn't know u went back... u went without a sound... nonetheless... don't be too sad on their departure... there's always email and letters to stay in touch... and of course... when u save up enough... u could always head up to japan for a visit... take care... -hug-


love...
ade

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.