Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Spend my day with....UNLUCKY..BAD DAY~~

Oh,today really a damn unlucky day for me,this evening after i brought my luggage to ah zai house,we went to marina square together for dinner with wen bin,after tat we go around for shopping,but i cant get the size for those pattern i wan for the slippers,i oso anyhow grap 1 coz the shop gonna close soon...after all the things when we on the way to the mrt i only realise tat i drop my money,damn it man,im already poor enuf,still can drop my money...i really unlucky today...damn bad mood now...sad...sight~~~aiks~~wat the~~~~~~

-wilson-

1 comment:

the chubby dodo said...

hi dear...
how much did u lose on the drop??? should've been more careful though shops were closing... did u manage to find your way??? hope the cabbie went the right way and wasn't overly expensive... take care aight??? -hug-


love...
ade